Melissa Green, Clerk of Court
Office Hours - Monday – Friday
Open 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
We are closed weekends and holidays
Phone (440) 949-6324 Fax (440) 949-6341
On court days our phones are shut off until 2:00pm.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE SHEFFIELD VILLAGE POLICE DEPT – THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU.
Courthouse Entry Rules:
- Everyone entering the Sheffield Village Municipal Complex for Court must wear a mask while in the building and will have their forehead scanned for temperature.
- Everyone entering the Sheffield Village Municipal Complex for Court must sanitize their hands upon entering the building. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Until further Order, there remains limited access to the Sheffield Village Municipal Complex and Courtroom. Only individuals with Court business will be allowed in the building during Court proceedings.
- That includes people with pending cases or payment reviews.
- No one under the age of 18 will be admitted to the Courtroom.
- Public areas will be periodically sanitized with the heavy traffic areas being frequently sanitized, including, but not limited to, seating, door handles, and counters.
- Persons entering the Sheffield Village Municipal Complex for Court will answer the following questions:
- Have you had a fever, cough, shortness of breath or loss of taste or smell over the last few days?
- Do you currently have a dry cough, runny nose, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Within the last 14 days, have you traveled to any foreign country?
- Within the last 14 days, have you traveled out of State?
- To your knowledge, have you been exposed to anyone who has been diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, the party will not be admitted without the consent of the Magistrate.
Pay your Court Fees: